Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

16" or 16.5 Wheels

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  white7.3 
#1 ·
Alrite i need some quik opinions from you guys or some feed back.. Im gonna buy some winter/pulling rims and also some tires.. I found a set of for Eagle Alloy 158 16x8 rims with center caps and lugs for $150. And i also found a set of 16.5x10 Mickey Thompsons with center caps and lugs and 4 tires 33x12.50 with approx 40% tread for $275.. So my question is which set would you guys go with? Good deal on the 16.5's but im prety sure when those tires wear out finding another set mite be a little difficult.. Any quik feedback would be great guys... Thanks

#5 ·
Yeh thats what i was thinking also.. ive been looking just to see what all tires i could find in 16.5 and there arent any or really many choices i should say... and im not really wanting to run a huge tire 35"+... prob just gonna stick with the 16"..

#7 ·
Well i bought the 16's today.. 150$ for 4 wheels, all lugs and center caps.. They need a good cleaning and some tires for them now... i'll post up some before and afters of them..

#10 ·
You already bought, so my opinion is mute. But I was going to say the 16's because I thought the 16.5's didn't have the inner bead on the rim to keep the tire in place if you were to air down for the beach.

#18 ·
Yeh i already bought and went with the 16's only cause that 16.5 tires are hard to find and i dont want 35 36 or 37" tires.. And the price of 16.5's is just as much as 16 inch tires..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.