Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

it's not pretty but it works new setup

7K views 49 replies 35 participants last post by  amarillo250 
#1 ·
Auto part Engine Fuel line Vehicle Car

Engine Auto part Vehicle Motor vehicle Fuel line

Fuel line Auto part Engine Vehicle Wire

Auto part Pipe Automotive exhaust Exhaust system Engine

seat of the pants feel is awesome, moving tyler into his new used house tomorrow, so we'll get out and play on saturday and up load some video then. like it says not pretty, but i ain't rich so i used what i had. This winter i'll spend time cleaning things up. right now i just want to get the truck out there running, we've got some new parts in there.

thanks to Elite diesel for helping me out, Tadd wins, he finally has stickers on the truckLOL ported heads with over sized valves, stage 2 cam and 40 over pistons with some fancy work done.

Nadp, finally after many,many passes i had them go through the tranny, they said she still looked mint, always a big supporter

Industrial injection, they said i was on crack with the turbos i wanted but they put them together for me

Innovative Diesel, Eric we love ya

Hypermax, all these parts in the world wouldn't do crap without you guys providing me with fuel to burn, love your injectors

My wife, without her support and having her kick me in the butt to finish so we can go to the next event, above all my family does come first

Tyler well your an a$$hole but your my type of a$$hole:postwhore2:

See less See more
#3 ·
Can't wait to see what it does! :rockwoot:

#7 ·
My wife, without her support and having her kick me in the butt to finish so we can go to the next event, above all my family does come first
<3 her!! Can't wait Shawn!!!

#8 ·
Looks awsome glad to see a guy do some "real world budget" work. Thats how I do it but always get crap for not making it look like a millions bucks. All i see is "record holder"

#10 ·
How is your new intake manifold working out? Does it spool faster and how are the EGT's?

#14 ·
Can you drive it down the road without it being a laggy mofo?

#28 ·
Great build man! MAJOR props to ya!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.