Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Kuhmo KL61 AT

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hankook Dynapro AT M (new style)

Votes: 2 28.6%

Need Some help with tires

995 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  jdecker88 
#1 ·
So i am looking at 3 different tires for the wifes truck, The Hankook Dynapro AT M, Kuhmo KL 61 or the Toyo Open Country AT.

My question which is best for wear and tear? Whats your guys' experience with these? How Many miles am i gonna get out of them with a 400 hp truck? We have some pretty good snows in winter and needs to be decent in snow/slush? Or what tires do you guys recommend i want a good looking tire that will last a while. The truck is lowered a inch in the front and 3 in the rear so i can only go to a 285/75r16.

Thanks guys i know there are a ton of tire threads on here but they are application specific.

#6 ·
out of those three, i would go with the toyos. But if i could add one more, i would add the nitto terra grapplers. I've had both the toyos and nittos and they are pretty much the exact same tire. The nittos are a bit cheaper than the toyos and last just as long. A bit over 400 hp at the wheels and i towed a lot when i had them on. Got around 30K mile on them when i sold them and he put another 30K.

#9 ·
i have a friend that has the hankooks on his 350, held pretty good and go damn good so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.