Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What about those ebay lift kits?

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  njk4o5 
#1 ·
#2 ·
you could do a 4in zone lift kit made by bds there a pretty good kit thats what im running there around 800 i believe or a set of shackles there only gonna get you 2in though there around 1oo tsd sells them

#3 ·
dont waste your time call kenny at kt performance got a pro comp 6.5 inch for a smidge over 1400 delivered and it looks damn good with 22's and 37's can post pics if you like... do get the correct back spacing on your wheels tho:ford:

#6 ·
It doesn't cost that much to have a properly engineered lift kit from a company that actually has engineers on staff and Liability insurance.

The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low cost is forgotten.

Many ways to get a 4"+ lift and also have a better riding truck that doesn't break the bank.

My moto.."Do It Once Do it Right".. never leads to regret.

#8 ·
well every other 4in lift is expensive. 800 is not bad though. you get what you pay for in regards of sturdiness in the metal i guess

#10 ·
400 bucks for that kitLOLLOLLOL

Run like hell

#11 ·
The Zone kit is not bad. I just put one on for a guy and it rode decent. Upgrade to thier gas shocks for the $80 is worth it. The kit netted him over 7" from stock as his front springs were badly sagged.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.