Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Stacks, stacks, stacks and more black stacks

4K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Fordfreak4life 
#1 ·
well i finally decided i wanted to put stacks on but wanted to be diff so instead of mounting them in the bed corners i went a lil diff route, its not finished yet, still have to get my 4" dp and 4" piping done underneath

let me know what u think, more pics to follow tonite of the black miters set in place

See less See more
#4 ·
lol, made u wonder how ******* kansans really are eh? haha i just had it set in there to mark my height for the tip of the miters, hopefully i will have pics of them set in there this evening

#7 ·
will look cool but stupid loud in the cab with miters!!! go just above if its a DD

#8 ·

#9 ·
they gonna look sweet. Ive been thinking hard about a single 6'' miter.

#10 ·
loud in the cab or not they are guna be what they are haha, they will be about 1.5-2 above the top of the cab at the tip of the miter, i didn't get a chance to get a mock up pic tonite, had to work on the boss's chevelle and get his 402 tuned in for the drags this weekend, sure wish my rig had studs so i could make him feel dumb lol

#13 ·
they just put a new set of bolts in last weekend, emergency deal to get the pickup runnin or it would have been down a couple days and i woulda got studs in it then and laid the hammer down

#14 ·
ok heres a mockup pic of how they will set, and yes they i know they are 2" taller than the cab i wanted them that way to keep the soot off the white paint

#17 ·
Ya those look Great!! so does the BudLite Lime my favorite......:drool:

#20 ·
i actually measured them from the windows edge and they are almost dead even, that sticker on there plays games with ur eyes lol, i know it did mine. thats why they got measured, and they werent mounted in that pic, they are just setting in there

#24 ·
ill get some as soon as i have it made, im guna step from 3.5 to 4" at the joint right b4 where the cat hooks up and run 4" pipe all the way to the stacks, im guna make it so i can switch exhaust systems in about an hour

#27 ·
well its official they are installed, don't look to shabby but i may have to cut them down just a touch, they are about 2-3" to tall i think (stick up past the cab) they sound mean ill try and get a good pic of them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.