Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New 05 Excursion

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Jeremy 
#1 ·
#2 ·
NOT WORTH THAT MUCH

I'm sorry but there is no way that thing is worth 70k. Brand new they were only around 50k. There is probably a good reason it has less than 2,000 miles on the odometer.I think the dealer is way out of line and also smoking something really good!

#3 ·
Re: NOT WORTH THAT MUCH

I'm sorry but there is no way that thing is worth 70k. Brand new they were only around 50k. There is probably a good reason it has less than 2,000 miles on the odometer.I think the dealer is way out of line and also smoking something really good!
I agree, that is just stupid. If someone buy's that I have a malibu and an accord that i want to sell them as well.

#4 ·
Just got off the phone with the dealership. I had planned on laughing at them for asking that much. Can you believe the truck sold yesterday for $67,500?! Holy chit. Even in this economy, people still have more money than they know what to do with.

#5 ·
My brother the car dealer says a car/truck is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it....This is definitely case in point, Wow!

#6 ·
I would have rather bought one of those "new" excursions that company in OK builds for that price. A 6.7L diesel that make 20 mpg+ again...that would be sweet. The 400hp and 800 lb-ft would be Ok too.

#11 ·
Lots of Ex's here in utah....

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=list&pid=0

Some of the V10's and 5.4L are cheap, probably don't have the hush pannels like the diesels, so a cummins converions would be alittle more complicated. IDK

You could probably use the bodies for the newer Ex conversions, what does a new Excursion cab-body cost from Ford? Do the still make the parts?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.