Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

phase one of system install

916 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  jdc753 
#1 ·
after a year or so of my system sitting around, and me being out of work for the time being i got the ambition to start installing it.

the deck is a kenwood 1911 touch screen, amp is a punch power 400 and subs are 2 10inch JLw6. the subs and amp are to come, i need to make a box.

after removing the dash peace, passengers side air bag and seat, kick panel trim and then the back rest to the back seat i was able to run and hid all the wires.

phase two will be the subs and amp, im going to put the subs facing out and up on the floor between the seats. my number 1 priory is to keep my back seat functional. the amp will be under the rear seat bench.

phase three is to get the steering wheel controls to work....heres what i have so far...

See less See more
#2 ·
sounds like a pretty good deal.

I'm not sure why the pic isn't showing up though. I can see the text info for it when I quote your message but never see the pic actually show up.

Those W6's should sound great, curious to see how your mounting them, I can't quite get an idea from the out and up description. Center console kinda deal with them firing towards the sides?

Looking forward to seeing some pics of it all though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.