Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Sneak Peak!! Look what I got!

4K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  KrayzKajun 
#1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally found a set of factory 20s. goin pick up the tires 2morrow.
goin on 37x13.5 r20 Mud Grapplers

ready-lift 2.5" kit is in my living room waitng to be installed next week!!
also found an N-fab prerunner bar w/ lights on craigslist. goin pick it up tuesday!!

truck will be ready for this hunting season

wheels

truck they are goin on!

See less See more
#10 ·
I dunno about this cracking. I ran 38 15.50 on 20-10 for 50k. they are now on 20-12 and feel a ton better but no cracking at all. Tires have around 70k. 8inch rim wiht 13.50 is the same differenct as my tires. I think it might look funny and wander a bit but I doubt they will crack

#16 ·
I run 37x13.5x20 toyo mt's on stock kr wheels under a leveling kit with no problem. There is a little radius arm rubbing, but not much. This is my second set. I got 50k out of the first and already put 20k on this set with no cracking or wear issues on either set. I stay off road from october to february and this set up has performed well for me.

#18 ·
I never said it would cause cracking, I just said the tire was too wide for the wheel. Can you run it, yes, but you will have to run lower pressures to get decent tread wear and that will affect your mileage. I prefer to run a tire that puts my wheel width in the upper half of its recommended range, that way I can run higher pressure and still get good tread wear patterns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.