Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

scan gauge ??s

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  co04cobra 
#1 ·
Ive been reading and searching but still have a few questions about the scan gauge. I can see that it monitors all the stuff from the obd port but I want to use it as my fuel psi and BP gauge so can I watch both of these on this guage at the same time and if so can I also watch those 2 and say IPR duty cycle at the same time. Next ? is what all colors do they come in and who all sells them. And I already have a sending unit for the fuel and BP hookups so what else would I need to buy to wire them into this gauge? Thanks

#2 ·
I got mine from Complete performance. You can set it up to cycle scan so that it will cycle throught the different parameters. To wire up the extra sensor you will need a 5v harness or a 5v source on the truck.

As for colors I got black face with green lighting and it came with a white face and chrome ring.

#3 ·
How many different things can you monitor at one time w/o it cycling. Like I said could I have the fuel psi, BP, and IPR duty cycle all 3 on at the same time and then If I wanted to see the rest hit a button to start its cycle?

#4 ·
Does anybody have a link to a few places to get them or the different color options......I would search more but computer is being slowwwww.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.