Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

My truck on pinks tonight

6K views 67 replies 44 participants last post by  01platinum 
#1 ·
11pm eastern on speed tv. With a hurt trans we managed to run one good 11.14 @ 123 which was good enough for the 32 car field. Trans was not happy from then on. But there was some good coverage on tv.

Heres a promo vid

SPEED.com Videos

They make it seem like its my fault for taking to much time to stage and that his transbrake was on to long causing it to launch early..... but infact the mustang went past the stage beams so thats why i backed up to start over....geez.

Watch the show and then watch my vid

#5 ·
Brian Jollac on Pinks Right Now

sorry for misspelling things but his truck is on pinks right now,check it out,channel 150.

#11 ·
Re: Brian Jollac on Pinks Right Now

my bad,i didnt see the other thread he made.mod can delete this if need be

#15 ·
Just watched it also truck looked good..........sounds like they no chit about diesels......what happened to your trans.

#18 ·
I finally caught the repeat on speed I tivo'd. It was pretty cool seeing a stroker on pinks! I was trying to locate your PSN sticker on the truck but I couldn't make it out....LOLLOL
I'm sure you had it on there to REPRESENT!! :ford: Sucks she broke on ya though!! :doh:

#23 ·
:whs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.