Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Fuel Offroads Installed

15K views 80 replies 41 participants last post by  jdaniel 
#1 ·
The wheels finally came in..I am pretty happy with it overall..I wish it had a bigger lip, but in the 22's all they have is a 9.5 and then you step up to the "deep" version to get a 14" wide which would have been nice, but wont happen on only a level kit.

So it is what it is for now.. here are some pictures, truck is filthy.

smoked tail lights go on tomorrow.

See less See more
#5 ·
22's sound huge on a Truck, But it looks really nice. Good job! :D

#8 ·
Thanks Guys!!

I know, right! They don't look big at all, especially when I walked in to pick up my wheels and they had a 30" wheel there that literally came up to my hip!

Looking good! What's the backspace on those, Adam?
They have a 6" backspace, wanted a 5", but they were not available and they have a 0mm offset but it didn't change the lip size any.

Looks good! I wished they came in another finish like my BMF's instead of just matte black.
Yea, gloss would have been nice.

Thanks guys!

#14 ·
I would have went 37's and will ,those look Good but 37's would be the ticket IMHO

Trucks just to Big for 35's,and i like 18" wheels more so than 20,22's or bigger,just to much wheel not enough rubber but hey each his own ...

long as your happy thats all that matters!

I like a little sidewall flex,Most people don't :~(

Far as Matte black VS Gloss black i'd take Matte any day!!!
i have two naked bikes and one has Gloss wheels the other matte black, the Gloss wheels show scratch's real bad the matte wheels Look just like new!
one bikes a 09 matte black Speed triple ,the other a 07 yamaha FZ1-N,crazy part the matte black bike is the one with the Gloss wheels LOL ,the Yammy is Cobalt Blue with matte wheels Go figure:~) The Triple Rocks! The yammys my cruiser :~)

#20 ·
Adam. I know your truck is intended to promote FCDP. I can definately appreciate that.....but man. The decals are killing me. Design of them is really sweet, dont get me wrong. I just think its holding your truck back. Thought about a full rear window decal or rockers?

Just had to say it. Not Knocking your ride by ANY means. Its for sure tops as far as 6.7s go. You have a top notch 6.0 and a 6.7 for that matter.

Hope I dont offend, cuz its not my intention.

#21 ·
I know your thoughts, I heard them the first time I uploaded the pics to my facebook ;) LOL

I am not offended at all, its not for everyone and I can accept that.

I may change it one day, but for now, I like it and its purely advertisement, layout another design for me :poke:

#27 ·
I think you are right, it will stay as is for quite a while as I am tapped out from my savings LOL

Ha ha. Ok. Understood. Truck still looks great man. Completely understand the advertisement angle.

How do those nittos ride?
The ride pretty good so far, only put maybe 30 miles on them, they dont ride as good as my stockers with the 20's and Michelins LOL, but I knew they wouldnt.

i think it looks good.

FYI i ordered those tires 2 weeks ago, so im not biting you when you see them on my truck.
biter!!! LOL JK, Thanks Mike. I just liked that they weren't real common unlike Toyos in my area, plus I like the aggressive tread pattern and side wall.

#30 ·
Looks good. I think 22s fit the truck perfect

#33 ·

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/Abrannan19

Take it for what its worth. I am saying this purely out of an opinion. First, I am not a fan of the blacked out/ Murdered look, (I even told Richards I liked his truck better with the Chrome 22's) but that is probably because I am old. That said, the truck looks to me like your trying to have the "bad ass" murdered out look, with the elegance of two tone. The stickers on there are for business and I get that, but having the murdered out look, the decals, the two tone, the badges and the FX-4 stickers makes it look like your conflicted on which way to go. I like all the components separately but together they look conflicting. Make it all black, with just the F-350 badging on the fenders and I think it would look much better. Just my .02, again, I am old.

#37 ·
Take it for what its worth. I am saying this purely out of an opinion. First, I am not a fan of the blacked out/ Murdered look, (I even told Richards I liked his truck better with the Chrome 22's) but that is probably because I am old. That said, the truck looks to me like your trying to have the "bad ass" murdered out look, with the elegance of two tone. The stickers on there are for business and I get that, but having the murdered out look, the decals, the two tone, the badges and the FX-4 stickers makes it look like your conflicted on which way to go. I like all the components separately but together they look conflicting. Make it all black, with just the F-350 badging on the fenders and I think it would look much better. Just my .02, again, I am old.
I can accept that, the look isn't for everyone, and I am not offended by it whatsoever.

I will say this, I don't even like the saying "murdered out" and that is no where near my goal, I would have smoked or color coded no matter what color the ext. of the truck, just like I did on my dually. This truck just so happens to be black. I don't like stock yellow and red and chrome on the lights so they are all smoked..headlights..same thing.

I dont think that I will ever paint the tan black as I like the combo

one day the decal s may change, this wasn't something that I spent alot of money on or put a ton of time into "designing" it just worked..I may peel them off one day and do something different, but for the time being, I am happy with it and that's what matters LOL

I really dont have anymore plans for it so to speak other then I would really like to have some tuning :D

#34 ·
i must say, that is one of the slickest looking trucks ive seen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.