Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New F-150 to haul ass

5K views 43 replies 17 participants last post by  Red 93 L1 #3383 
#1 ·
#7 ·
nothing like racing people that aren't racing. I bet you use to have a ricer to and do the same thing. Why don't you just go to a gasser website since you have nothing to contribute here. Then you can all talk about dusting people that are talking on there cell phones and not even racing you.

#5 ·
Why in the hell would you NOT want a supercharger???? Easier to make power and smoother wider powerband. And supercharger generally get you closer to a actual RWHP number instead of how ever much the manufacturer feels like overrating it which Ford does the least of.

#6 ·
:whs:

#8 ·
I mean seriously,You are such a tool bag

#11 ·
reminds of when I had my '79 F100. I was at a stop light next to a newer corvette. when the light turned green I nailed the throttle. I had him beat right up until the moment he realized what I was doing then he "dusted me":doh: lol. The there for a second I had him :pointlaugh:

#19 ·
HAHA. Reminds me of my old 97 4.2 F150.

I had just left a car show where they had an S10 with a BBC 502 with a huge supercharger. (Looked like a Weiand 8-71 but I won't lie.) Tubbed out, back-half'd.

Anyway, I was headed down the highway after grabbing some food and I saw him at a stop light. Pulled up next to him and could hear that big blower. I pulled it up against the converter (I doubt he even heard me standing on it). Light turned green and I floored it. I looked over at my girlfriend, and sayed, "That's right!". Right then WHOOOM, he flew past me like I was standing still. It was AWESOME!! LOL

#12 ·
Back on topic... I'm seriously considering getting a new F150 in a year or two. The 95 is a great truck but it rides like sh*t, and i really want a crew cab. The 6.2 has way more hp and just about the same tq in a refined, modern truck.

#13 ·
There is no doubt it would be nice getting a newer f150.My wifes 05 cc rides and drives great compared to the old 99 f150 we had.Not even a comparable.I would only imagine what that new better motor would be like.

#15 ·
yet your still on a diesel forum.You must wanna sniff some diesel fumes yourself.Like I said,you have nothing to contribute here and you don't know anything about diesels so why don't you just go away.

#21 ·
Well pantload, it's you that doesn't know anything about diesels. I've had diesels since 1984, before you were born. I'll bet your avitar picture is from somebody else's diesel since you don't even have a sig. So go back to your a-hole Chebby site where you belong. :redspotdance:

#16 ·
Yep,I will be getting the new F150 with 6.2 as soon as it is available. New Superduty's are ugly and overpriced,suck off road,and the diesel is not cost effective anymore and reliability questioned.

#20 ·
I use to do that to.Nothing like teasing a built car or truck like that and letting them mop the floor with you.

#22 ·
pant load huh,Is that what your daddy use to call you?I guess your cross eyed or something since you can't read my sig.Been there for a long time.Really ,you know when I was born huh.Well your off by a decade there smartty because it was the 70's.Just because you owned diesel don't meen you know anything about them. So as I said you have nothing to contribute to this site since you know nothing about diesels.Go back to your Honda forum or wherever else you troll and brag about beating diesels while the driver is on the phone. :lame:

#24 ·
:poke: LOL he has a valid point. any way, That new F150 sounds great with all the engine choices, cept they forgot about one. wasn't it rummered that they were going to be coming out with a diesel model f150?

#26 ·
no substitute for compression ignition.

#31 ·
exactly:doh:

#32 ·
and although not everyone has them for that purpose...stacks on diesels do have a purpose. Stacks on a gasser, not so much. They just look like wannabes to me... Sorry for the slight derail.

#35 ·
mainly because that is the ONLY way ford has been able to keep up with its competition HP wise.. for instance until the 5.0 mustang came out this year at 400HP all motor that is the highest rating they have ever had stock without a supercharger. however, dodge and chevy have managed to crank out 400HP ALL MOTOR on the challenger and the camaro. just think what will happen when they stick a supercharger on a motor already cranking 400hp.. bye bye already supercharged mustang at 400hp.. thats what im gettin at.. also it shows engine building ability IMO.. not just ahh screw it slap a supercharger on it and call it good..

No that is the way Ford has been spanking the competition 1 day of work on a supercharged car to make another 100+ rwhp with simple bolt ons and bye bye 400hp stock anything. You put the same cars in any race same weight same hp but one car supercharged and one not and the S/C wins everytime b/c it builds power so much faster and across the rpm band way better. And are you telling me that forged steel cranks, h-beam rods, and 4v heads that hold 20+psi and 650+rwhp bone stock the way ford builds them is a "weak" link in the way ford builds motors??????? Go get one of chevy or dodge "400hp" cars and get one of fords supercharged "400hp" cars and see which one cranks out more RWHP. I HOPE Ford built their new motors to withstand the same kind of power the old supercharged motors will. So once again why in the HELL would you not want a supercharger!!!

#36 ·
Hah, you guys don't like that Pappy guy either eh? Not that I have a problem with him but even on FSB he doesn't seem to post anything useful.

He seems to almost hate diesels.

#37 ·
Why hang someplace you don't like? Have a desire for drama?

#38 ·
Me or Pappy? Quotes are a nice tool. :D

Aaaaaand just to keep this #### on topic... I'm more then excited to see Ford bring the 6.2 into the F-150 line. That's a lot of power for a 150, mileage shouldn't be too terrible considering that engine won't break a sweat under DD conditions.

#39 ·
Hey, why don't you non-gassers just keep up with the problems on the diesel threads and leave us gassers alone. You all don't contribute anything here except BS and since you are tired of reading TSB's (if you know what that is), then go add some more coolant in your 6 leaker if you're bored. Or better yet, go shine up your stacks, but don't wait until they've cooled off.

#40 ·
If that's directed at me...I have a 7.3 without stacks. And the site as a whole is called powerstrokenation.com, not gas nation. And I get on the gas section out of curiousity after I look through all the interesting diesel stuff. Plus I drove a f100 with a 302 for a long time(i miss that truck) and my dads still got a truck with a 351 so I sorta do fit here lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.