Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New pics of the truck

3K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  deiter5262 
#1 ·
Got some new things on the truck.....smoked tails and 3rd brake.....smoked cab lights...5% window tint..and I stole dad's toolbox. I am picking up a 6" tip tomorrow and I will be smoking the mirror lights next and soon will be a SS bull bar and cowl hood.

See less See more
#6 ·
love the truck makes me almost wish I would have gotten a Crew oh well, lol. Another little detail that would make the truck look even darker is get the Recon smoked mirror corners or smoke them yourself like the tails. Just me $.02

#13 ·
Add harley headlights, sell your stockers, remove the factory lariat steps. Finish smoking the mirror blinkers. Done. Did you layer the rear windows in 5%?

#18 ·
Those look pretty nice...I might have to pick some of those up sometime...I gotta slow down though lol...I'm gunna stop with the mods until I have enough for the EGR delete

#19 ·
I like it a lot, gives me some ideas for my new truck. Post pics with the harley lights, I'm really curious to see how that looks!

#20 ·
shoot me a price on your old headlights.......truck looks sweet!, get us some pix with those Harley headlights too...

#21 ·
I will as soon as I get them and get them installed. Hopefully it wont be long. I'm kinda impatient when it comes to these things :D

#23 ·
def loose the steps and IMO remove the molding also, coming along nicely! its a nice truck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.