Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

F-350 leaning to passenger side

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  6.0beau 
#1 · (Edited)
I have noticed that my truck is leaning to the DRIVER side, not sure what is causing this i measured on flat ground and found about a 1 inch difference. Checked the front and rear leaf springs and do not see any cracks. The lean is not as noticeable when the fuel tank is near empty, however it still does exists. I wanted to add the 2.8" leveling kit to my truck, however with this issue im thinking the lean will be even more noticeable. Please give me any advise on how to correct this issue. Or find out what is causing this.

Thanks,
Patrick

2004 Ford F-350 PSD Super Cab 8' bed.

#2 ·
No-one has ever had this problem? Has anyone had problems with weak leaf springs possibly causing a sag, i dont want to take it to the spring shop, id rather figure things out myself. Any ideas? Do i possibly need to have my springs re-arched?

#4 ·
If you cant figure it out try swapping the springs to the other side. Its a little bit of work but it would eliminate a spring problem. Good luck with it.

#5 ·
Well mine does the same thing but ive never paid much attention to it.. been like that for 5yrs now... Buddy of mine owns a E-99 F250 and a 02 F-250 and they both do the same thing also..

#7 ·
replace your driver side spring with a new one or you could do an add a leaf on the driver side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.