Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

did i go to far

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  93 Indirect Injected 
#1 ·
since i put them on ive wanted them to blink with the turn signals. i finely got around to it

See less See more
#3 ·
I would have had the first and third blink... But I am not sure how to do that with a single bulb light...

#4 ·
that could be done but i would have had to rewire what i had. i used a 5 terminal relay, wired the lights onto the always hot side and used a trigger wire from the turn signals to trip the relay.

#5 ·
So you would have to add a second relay to control the ones you dont want to blink...

I just think its a bit much, but its not my truck!

I like the lights done there! might have to copy that! LOL

#6 ·
no...one relay per side..but would have to wire the 1st and 3rd to the relay and leave the other three wired into the parking circuit. its easy enough to do i just wanted them all to go

#15 ·
i couldnt have them as marker lights and have them blink with the turn signals at the same time. im using a 5 prong relay and have them wired to the always closed side for the parking lights. the signal wire from the directionals trips the relay, im just using the relay to turn something off rather then turning something on .i would need to find a different style light to have them blink together

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.