Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Need help determining trucks value

2K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  TxFireman1972 
#1 ·
Well I may be looking at selling the truck and need sone help. I don't want to turn this thread into why I'm selling, or what I'm buying next. What I need is some help determing how much I should list it for.

The truck is a 2005 F350 4x4 CCSB
6.0 with Automatic
XLT so it has power everything
Dual power seats
Tow command
78,xxx miles

As far as aftermarket:
Suspension:
ICON 7" lift plus 1" TEI spacers
ICON 4-link
ICON remote reservoir shocks F&R
ICON dual stabilizer setup
ICON extended stainless brake lines
PMF 08 rear leaf spring conversion
PMF Traction Block setup
Hellwig rear sway bar
20x10 Black KMC Monsters
37x13.50x20 Kumho KL71's
Tires and wheels have 4000 miles

Exterior
Amp Research Power Steps
Offroad Unlimited pinchweld covers
Bedrug
Weatherboard pacrat toolbox
Recon smoked cab lights
Smoked tail lights
HID headlights

Interior
Windows limo all the way around
Pioneer Avic-D3 DVD/Nav/IPod
Polk Audio door speakers F&R
SPL2K sub box
Pioneer shallow mount 12
Fosgate Amp
08 Center Console

Kelly Blue Book for private party value shows about $26,000 before any if the accessories. I would prefer to sell it like it sits, but could put it back to stock if i had to. know location and all of that plays a role in what a truck is worth, but I'm curious to get some opinions from y'all about what I could ask for the truck. Thanks in advance for your help.

See less See more
#5 ·
Motor is virgin. Never been touched by a programmer, exhaust or anything. Only problem I ever had was the ficm went out at about 10,000 miles.

#7 ·
how do you get away with limo all around in Tx.?

#10 ·
I would start at around 33-35.... and go from there.

#11 ·
cant believe your even thinking about selling though.

#13 ·
I bought my 05 back in march for $16,900 and KBB had it about $25k with 173k miles on it.

#15 ·
I agree it should. I looked at the arfax report on it and it the majority of mileage put on the forst couple years by the irst owner, only ad 2 before me.

#18 ·
Was that for trading in? Or were you just going to sell it outright? If a dealership offered you that for yours, that should put me in the ballpark I wad thinking, with my lower mileage. Thanks

#20 ·
I think you might have a better chance putting it back closer to stock and selling it. I think you would get more money for it that way. It will take a person who really loves the truck to pay that much over book

#21 ·
I would say between 27-30k.They all seem to go for about that on ebay with about the same mods.Thats 06's though I have been looking at.The lariats go for closer to 30k.

#22 ·
I should add that my buddy just bought an 06 ccsb f250 xlt w/tow command and all that stuff for $24k w/ 80,000 on it,6in lift,35 nittos on 18's and a bunch of little stuff.That was the dealers asking price and he didn't even haggle them on price.I told him he probably could have got it for closer to 20k.

#23 ·
well thanks for everyone's input. I'm in the process of splitting everything up, putting it back to stock and selling it like that,

#24 ·
I'd keep everything on it. Put it on Socaltrucks.com with a 40k price tag and let them beat you up from there. IMO

#25 ·
my buddy ahs an 06 xlt xtended cab with injectors, aftermarket turbo, 33 nittos on 18, fuel system, etc and got offered 14 on a trade in. If you are parting it out let me know if what you want for the four link set up.

#26 ·
I am parting it all out. Look in the classifieds, I listed everything in there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.