Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Finally rebuilding my race truck!

34K views 184 replies 55 participants last post by  Power Smoker 
#1 ·
Well, now that the season is almost over I have some energy to get the truck going. For some reason I always want to fight spool up:doh:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
About time you try to get that heap running again Tadd! I sent your injectors back months ago now and you were supposed to need them right away.....lol.

#10 ·
:drool: You guys gotta see this thing in person!! She's got a BIIIG build sheet.

She has had that several times...

TADD!

Dont part her out anymore to finish other peoples trucks! Its been years since I have seen that truck under its own power...:poke:

#20 ·
Oh my gosh, and I thought twins were out of my league... Props on taking it to the next level!! :evil Can't wait to see the results, remember to post lots of videos...

#32 ·
Gonna be hard to spool? LOL

#35 ·
i am VERY excited to see what happens here. it will be unreal when tadd actually gets to let it ride with his own truck. i know this thing will be a bad mofo, no doubt. this truck's shakedown passes need to happen out west here though..no more test passes at bandimere.

#38 ·
Looks good Tadd

If i could spool that big charger as a single, i dont see why you can't spool 3 of them... you have a loose enough converter it should be fine, IMHO

Are both gates feeding the atmospheric chargers? Or are you going to gate to the down pipes as well?

Mike... whats wrong with shake downs at bandimere, make it work at alititude, let it rip a sea level :hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.