Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Holy Chit, Max Lagods Ranger

6K views 40 replies 20 participants last post by  6oh stroker 
#1 ·
HHypermax/Spal Land speed Ranger. 6.0 Powerstroke

See less See more
#3 ·
Holy crap! :eek: I wonder what all is involved is jamming that motor into a Ranger beside alot of KY Jelly and foreplay.

#4 ·
Are those old pics or new there Tim?? When me and Shawn went for a visit at the Hypermax shop last year the old Ranger was locked up in their race trailer minus the motor. Those boys make some pretty cool chit in their shop down there!! Their p-pumped 7.3L is pretty awesome too!

#7 ·
Are those old pics or new there Tim?? When me and Shawn went for a visit at the Hypermax shop last year the old Ranger was locked up in their race trailer minus the motor. Those boys make some pretty cool chit in their shop down there!! Their p-pumped 7.3L is pretty awesome too!
Last I talked to Ron, they were uncertain on the 7.3 future as they were spliting to many blocks. That is why they were starting to produce their own block.

#18 ·
I guess thats nice if you want to remove the crank, rods and pistions as one unit...LOL

#23 ·
Anyone with video of a block splitting? With all the split 7.3s someone must. I'm not so much interested in what there is to see when it splits, catastrophic failures almost always SOUND badass though.:D

Lame question, but is that Ranger red or orange?:shrug:

#25 ·
You guys should see an hear that btch run!!!! 6500 rpms out of a 7.3 sounds mean as hell!!!!! He's doin a 6.0 pullng truck that we are gettin dialed in right now.... That btch is a true runner, I wish he would put sct on his truck cause that max chip is holdin him back... I was in there with my friend, who's dad was the very first employee, jeff ahle, and the #### they have for that 7.3 motor is off the wall!!! Some interestig #### they got over there

#26 ·
You guys should see an hear that bitch run!!!! 6500 rpms out of a 7.3 sounds mean as hell!!!!! He's doin a 6.0 pullng truck that we are gettin dialed in right now.... That btch is a true runner, I wish he would put sct on his truck cause that max chip is holdin him back... I was in there with my friend, who's dad was the very first employee, jeff ahle, and the #### they have for that 7.3 motor is off the wall!!! Some interestig #### they got over there
LOL

#28 ·
We had the opportunity to walk through there shop, it is amazing, I love there dyno room, there chucks and holes in the wall were motors have blown apart. The work Ron and Max do there is just simply amazing

#29 ·
Kevin, my buddy who works there just send me a picture of a tractor motor they just got in from one of their tractors.... The top half of the motor was gone, cylinders, head, the rods and pistons were laying aginast the side of the block... Some serious power they put down over there!! I live 2 miles away from them so I get a sneek peek every so often...

#34 ·
When there was an article in diesel power mag last year sometime it was 800hp then... I'm guessing more now?

#38 ·
Pretty sure Ron told us 1000hp at the flywheel on fuel only when we were at their shop last year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.