Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

628 on a tune, Dyno Vid

6K views 37 replies 26 participants last post by  imelmo 
#1 ·
i was concerned the truck was loaded too hard, but from the video it doesnt seem to be to smoky. 628 on a tune beeyatch.

#5 ·
still stock with just the tune, exhaust and intake?

#19 ·
Damn thats awesome, I was talking to an EFI live tuner for duramax's, (Kennedy Diesel), and he said it was not possible to get much over a 250 tune on any truck, and i told him people are making close to 600hp with these 6.4's, and his exact words were "if they were to use a proper dyno they would see its all hype" lol
thought id share that with you guys

#24 ·
yeah unfortunately too many of us have been on too many different dyno's in too many different places, in too many different conditions, corrected, uncorrected, the 6.4 with a tune is very close to 600. 310rwhp gain has been proven hundreds of times over. kennedy know's dmax stuff, but on this topic, he's very wrong. he just doesnt mess with powerstrokes so how would he even know anyway?

#20 ·
Not bad for a stock truck. Its hard not to trade my 6.0 in on a 6.4.

I promised the wife a new edge first :doh:

#27 ·
i have to get my PUUUp together and get my truck done, even then i'll be off for around 500hp.
Lord i hate the 6.4 their so good and strong, i think i just trade my 6.0 for one. :mad::(

#30 ·
Thats crazy man:eek: Good numbers!

#31 ·
Makes it hard to sink money into a 7.3.......

If I get a 6.4, can I learn more about your avatar?

#33 ·
Great numbers! I just love extreme race tune, it's been one of the better tunes I have, seems real powerfull, just haven't had it at the track to compare to others.

#36 ·
Nice, that's what I wanted to hear. Would like to get the cc deeper in the 12's

#38 ·
:whs: LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.