Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

FIRST TIME CALLER LONG TIME LISTENER PICS PLEASE LOOK!!

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  GTOKILLER 
#1 ·
Hello my name is Mike Im pretty well known in my little town as always having the biggest ford, even though its nothin compared to some of your guys stuff, I have a 99.5 F 250 with about 200k on it. I bought it when I was 18 pd cash my dad made me save enough to buy what i wanted not finance like all my friends!

I lifted it 8" within a week, I has been slowly upgraded over the years but used everyday as a work truck. Has the usual....CAI, 148hp DPS chip 6-pos. BB turbo, 5in strait pipe, upgraded torque converter.

It has been used very hard as a work truck, hauling a 28 foot fifth wheel to the U.P. and back 9 times a winter, hauled my 28 ft. Baja for years once to Iowa & back, haules a 25 foot 8 wheel backhoe trailer with about 10k on it everyday. Done all this with 3.73 gears and a stock trans!!

Pretty much the best truck ever!! IMO.

Last month I decided to restore this beat up truck, I prolly would have been further ahead starting with a fresh body but for setamental reasons I decided to fix every little spot & big spot or rust on it. WOW was that a lot of work!

New Cab corners, inner & outer rockers, used box for parts, a couple gallons of paint, a huge airbag lift, 46 inch baja claws, a little new chrome all for around 10K but it looks good now!!

Superduty restore pictures by zeus_duke - Photobucket

See less See more
#3 ·
that is a serious lift, 46" iroks and 3.73 gears? Your tranny is going to hate you if you keep pulling! I would do a gear change while your doing everything go to at least a 4.10 i would do a 4.56

#4 ·
Ya I got a thread started last night about 5.13's, it does hate me!

#7 ·
Looks pretty sweet man. Welcome.

#8 ·
Yes does look good, keep us posted on everything! What kind of GTOs are you killing? By looking at the title of your thread, are you a fan of mr. obvious?

#9 ·
LOL ya one of my fav's. I killed a 2006 Pontiac GTO, drove it into a house at a very high rate of speed put me in ICU for 12 days 5 broken ribs, 47 staples in my head and face, Femur came out of my butt through my pelvis in 3 pieces. now I have some big scars a pretty good story but no more car. The insurance carrier denied all claims because I had NOS in the car and " equipped my car for ecsessive rated of speed" but all worked out in the end. I stick to trucks now!

thank you everyone for the welcome!

Here are a couple pics of the car

GTO pictures by zeus_duke - Photobucket

#11 ·
ya its a two link with a trac bar. home made kit

#12 ·
looks pretty awesome man welcome

#13 ·
How is it that I've never seen this truck? I just move to Onondaga from Potterville. Lived in Potterville for 7 years and was in Charlotte all the time. Looks great. Are those bags for a semi tractor?

#19 ·
Ya you prolly seen it around when it was dark green, mayne not as big Lol. Ya the front bags came off Kenworth, the rears are a little taller off a new Volvo.

#16 ·
welcome inn

#20 ·
Ya its a DPS chip from Ken, a 6 pos. high idle (warm up ) up to 148Hp.

Ya we dont have the luxury of you guys in TX & southern states, out trucks take a beating from the road salt in the winters. I have 2X more into my truck then most just cuz you guys buy something once and it looks like new forever, we have to replace everything every few years or it looks like ####.

The semi bags ride sweet! I have all digital airride control thanks to Airlift Co. I run about 28 front and 17 in the rear for about 22 inches of lift and rides better then ANY spring lift ever! If I wana haul somethin just air it up I can go up to 175 Psi with the setup I have now.

Thanks for all the comments guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.