Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

700 hp eh???

4K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  motoxracer42 
#1 ·
Wonder what comes in "The Kit"?????
...and wonder if I could still use my 64mm for the high pressure turbo???

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
yes kind of interested where you found this also

#9 ·
Heck yeah, I'm in. I wonder if my stock tranny will hold? Or does a built one come with the kit? LOLLOLLOL

#11 ·
LOL.....what they don't tell you is all the other crap you need in order to reach those hp numbers. You will not do it easily

#21 ·
Apparently not a very nice kit to install but none will be on a 6 leaker period. Also has no external wastegate in the system so it will run high backpressure for sure. My truck ran very high backpressure with my original setup before I put an external gate in also so I speak from experience....lol.

#22 ·
lol hmm i wonder who builds those kits. hey did shawn tell you what i did lol. i took my external gate off and tested it. it leaked bad so i had to send it back. i didnt have my hose for my internal gate on because i was messing with it and i kinda hit over 95psi lol. i think my valves and pistons had a good time kissing :doh:. dont try that one at home lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.