Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

How I spent my afternoon...

2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Extended Power 
#1 ·
Thought it was time to install a few "Goodies" I aquired in the last few months.
Pulled out my old '03 FICM that has Eric's "Moderate" reflash in it, and installed a late model '04 "Swamp's" modified FICM.
Started the truck, but then decided to continue on with more changes/additions.

Also installed the new '05+ headlights with aftermarket bulds.
Kinda get an uneasy feeling cutting the hell out of the front of the truck...knowing that there is NO WAY that the old headlights are ever gonna fit again...LOL

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Very nice.

#6 ·
That grill looks bitchin' man!

#9 ·
Di di the Harley lights a couple years ago the only complaint is not being able o adjust them much. Granted my truck is lifted 6"s so that accounts for some but i figured that it wouldn't be to blinding to on comining traffic....guess u can't adjust them as much as i thought.

#13 ·
I should be able to get 'er back on the street today.
I presently have our trailer in the far part of the driveway with the slide out, cuz I need to clean it up, and take some pictures of the inside before I bring it back in. (This prevents me from pulling the truck out)

Like I mentioned earlier...it started, so at least I didn't get screwed on the FICM like alot of guys are who buy from fleebay...I bought this one from a member on here.

#14 ·
Drove around today...stuck an old race file in just for sh!ts and giggles...it must have been a tune with alot of fuel pulled down low, cuz I didn't see too much smoke at all, but the bottom end response was better.
Now...this is with a RACE tune so just remember that...

It pulls FRICK'N HARD!!!!!:D

#22 ·
Yeah, but that external gate is usually way too big. The internal one is small enough to bring the drive pressure down just enough to make it a nice 1:1 ratio. The external gate I tried, simply dumped all the drive pressure, and would almost stall the turbo, cause it flowed so much. (This was on a different turbo though...not the 64mm I have now.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.