Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

GEARS CARRIERS PINIONS I NEED HELP FROM YOU P-STROKE GODS!

912 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  GTOKILLER 
#1 ·
Hey guys after a couple hours searching (hope in the right place) I didnt find what im looking for. I have a late 99 F 250 with 3.73 gears. I just put 28 inch bag lift & 46 inch baja claws and I need gears!!!

I want to go 4.56 of 5.13 but can I use my stock carrier with either of those gears?

Were is a recommended place to get some gears? thanks guys!

#2 ·
pretty sure the rear you can but I am not sure on the dana up front.
randys ring and pinion and reider racing is who I have dealt with before.Never bought anything from them but called up and discussed problems before with them and they were both very knowledgable and answered all my questions.Both are good places but reider is here in Mi and you have to pay tax on stuff from them.I'm gonna have to swing by and check out your truck sometime when I'm up around charlotte.

#3 ·
did that truck use to be green?just wondering if you are the guy my buddys talk about.

#4 ·
Ya it was dark green till last week! Come on over anytime, someone is here most of the time building something in the shop, Thanks for the leads Ill do some calling today.

#5 ·
Thanks for the help I learned a ton in a couple days, I bought some Spicer 5.13's today getting them installed tomorrow night :pullover: for sure now

#6 ·
ahh you are the person.Dj and Jake adams are my buddys that keep trying to get me to come over there.And for the 5;13's ,I know a guy that use to run them on his powerstroke with 49in iroks and said it was fine for driving so you should be good.I'll be sure to make it up there sometime.See if you can make the sept 11 memorial run to silver lake with us.We have a thread on it in the michigan section on here.

#7 ·
Did you get them from Reider racing?I'd come help but I have to get Jakes truck ready for trucks gone wild saturday.And are you Mike Meadof(sp)?

#8 ·
Ya mike Middaugh, I got Spicers hope they are good!

#10 ·
Ya I got a killer deal I think!, 4.88's with shim kit, new bearings seals & a cover gasket for under 700.00 front and rear

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.