Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

12.7 on 40's

15K views 73 replies 45 participants last post by  Yfz rock 
#1 ·
#4 ·
DAMN thats flat out moving!!!

#11 ·
The truck's home state is NJ. on those runs the truck had a custom turbo setup we built with a 63/74 turbo combo, Spartan live tuning, 110's, Elite modded hpfp, & stg 2 fuel system, as well as supporting mods. It really doesn't have a lot of bottle. I'll have to check into what size jet it's running. Many of you would be surprised how nice it cruises at 80:D. This is supposed to be a daily driver, so we're just making the existing setup more efficient & tuning it so the shifting won't snap a trans shaft. I can't wait to hear those turbos singing having a larger setup than we did on montrella's.:rockwoot:

#27 ·
I thought the elite hpfp wasn't keeping 110s happy?
That's correct, at least tuning can command more fuel than the pump can produce with those nozzles. The PW will have to be trimmed, but at least the fuel will enter the combustion chamber in a shorter time period. Twin VDO pumps are too far in the future for him to wait, and he wants to see more proven reliability of the dragon flow pump since reliability is key on this job. Maybe later he'll go bigger on the pump. The truck will be at truck fest at our booth this weekend if any of you wanna check it out

#28 ·
I seen that truck when I was at Elite. I was lucky enough to have my truck done right before it. I talked with that guy on the phone and he was talking about selling it???? New owner?

Do you guys have any other videos to help sell me on the new turbo set up?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.