Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Lift Debate!! Help fellas!!!

667 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  KrayzKajun 
#1 ·
well i decided to lift my truck!

here is the debate:
i pull a 8.5'x18' enclosed trailer about 3-4 days a week and my 25' gooseneck a few times a month( i own a lawn/landscape company)

i have a brand new Ready-Lift Hybrid SST 2.5/2.0" kit sitting in my living room.

truck is an 08 c/c FX4 sitting on 35x12.5 r18 Dick Cepek Mud Countrys on factory wheels.

cant decide if i will be happy with just a leveling kit. should i add a set of 2-3" lift coils to the leveling kit and a 5" block in the back instead of the 4' block or should i jus stick to the 2.5" kit being i use the truck almost every day for towing!

if i just do the leveling kit can i still run a 36x13.5 r20 Super swamper irok on stock wheels>>

#2 ·
since you use it for work I would only do the leveling kit.Those style trucks look really nice with 35's on aftermarket wheels and a leveling kit. If it wasn't used for work then I would go higher.There is an 08 on 35's and 20's with a leveling kit and the wheels stick out past the fenders a bit and the truck just looks beefy as hell in person.He uses it for a concrete construction company truck and it works for a living pulling stuff.

#3 ·
i decided to just go with the leveling kit in front and new 4" blocks in rear with airbags for towing. i like the look of a big tire, so i decided to get a set of 18's with a nice offset(wider stance) for the 35" Mud countrys tht are on my truck now.
prolly order these wheels this week
Mamba M3s in 18x9

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.