Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Paul Sr. Vs. Paul Jr. Discuss

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  CGMKCM 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Man I don't know. Sr has a lot of anger issues, and it seems that neither of the sons on the show have a strong work ethic. It doesn't matter if they always finish on time or not, if you're supposed to be there working, be there. Don't come in late, or sleep at your desk. Suck it up be a man. If you don't like it, go do your own thing; which is what has happened.

With Paul Sr raising hell all the time, I worry about his health. He's gonna blow a gasket if he don't settle down.

#6 ·
So you reckon it's all just for ratings? I feel that way about AxMen, and some of the other shows that I watch from time to time, but Paul Sr just looks too pissed to be acting. That or he needs to be put up for an award for best supporting A-hole! LOL

#11 ·
from someone that previously worked in logging in the northwest, axmen is pretty legit. absoultly cut throat business. i did not stay in that line of work for long. my grandfather did it his entire life and i have other family that are still in logging. you gotta be one tough sumobi@! to make a living in that field!

#7 ·
What I found interesting is Paully has Vinny working with him. Paulie dreams but Vinny can make it happen. It will be a soap opera, but I will end up watching. Not much else on that time of year.

#10 ·
if vinnys back it's a good show

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.