Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

just put the depsoit on my 09 FX4 CC

511 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  123rday68 
#1 ·
i cant wait to pick up my truck next week! I got the check from the bank yesterday and the cash for my Mustang will be here on tuesday. i got a 2009 FX4 with just over 21K on it from a dealer down in Atlanta. i found it on an ebay auction and ended up picking it up for $36,800 My Truck

i wanted to get out of my old mustang b/c i had done so much to it that it wasnt enjoyable to drive anymore. i always was worried about something breaking down or needing to be replaced. it was a 2001 Saleen with a paxton blower and nitrous that made 751/634 to the wheels. it was a fun car but i needed something with more room now that i have a baby girl on the way. this is a pic of it at Mustang Week back in 09

anyways back to the truck. i plan on picking it up next saturday morning and driving back to NC that day. i'm getting the windows tinted on monday and i have about $1000 saved already that i am putting towards a DPF/Cat delete with a S&B intake and Spartan tuner. i want to make some decent power and get better mileage while still being on the safe side. i dont want another build like i did with the car!

i've done a lot of reading this past week and have learned a lot, but i'm sure i will have a ton of questions. i cant wait to let the modding begin on the new toy!

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome man, looks like a nice truck....I'd say you are set with the Spartan and cat delete to start off with, Welcome to the Nation! The 6.4's are sweet and fast.

Just window tint makes a huge difference on these trucks:ford:

#3 ·
Welcome and congradulations on the new gal and the baby girl.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.