Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Ready to Lift It

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Santa Gertrudis 
#1 ·
Well guys I have come into some extra money (about 2,000), and I am ready to spoil myself.

I am looking for a 4-4.5" lift, just wondering which will be the best to buy.
I am hoping for a lift that will offer a better than stock ride, as well as something that will allow me to fit 37's on stock rims.

The ones I have been looking at are the ICON system, the Pure Performance system, CST, and BDS. I am open to any other suggestions as well.

Hoping that you guys can give me some input/experience on any of these lifts. Also wondering if these are ready to ride or if I need to add some of the "accessories" so that they will ride ok without tearing stuff up.

#2 ·
I have always felt that a 4" lift was pretty much the perfect lift. It looks bada$$, definitrly turns heads, its nice and legal, but it also not too much. When people see it they don't think, wow that dude is compensating for lack of something... :pointlaugh:

#7 ·
I was looking and can't find a Carli 4.5 for a Ford F350 they just make them for the Dodge it looks like???

#9 ·
So will the ICON leveling kit improve the ride over stock like I want? Will the 4.5" system offer a much better ride than the 2.5"?
Also is the leveling kit a complete system, or would I need to add accessories so that it works like it needs to?
If I did just the leveling kit I would probably also do the AMP research steps.

#11 ·
Best ride quality will be with a 4 link. You can add it to a Icon lift for additional $$ or get a Pure Performance kit that has them stock.
We carry both.

Cary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.