Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6.7 Problems

9K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  tbolt 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has heard of any problems that they have been having with the 6.7? I dont mean like I heard of one guy who had this problem...

#2 ·
Mine just started making a sputtering sound that sounds like the turbo. It's going in tommorow. I'll keep you posted.

#5 ·
Does it sound like a sputter or "tweet" from the turbo. Thats what mine sounded like even before the AFE.

#7 ·
yep thats it. Mine is in the shop right now. And I told them to forget about the intake because it was happening before. i'll keep you posted.

#9 ·
Just got back from the dealer they couldnt find anything wrong. They said to keep driving it and bring it back if it gets worse. Now i'm suspicious of this new turbo.

#11 ·
My truck also does this. All stock. I haven't even bothered taking it to the dealer as I don't see anything wrong. But mine never bucks or jumps

#14 ·
yeah I think so. Mine is starting to do it WAYY more now. It happened 3 times in 4 miles. It sounds like this is one confused turbo.

#22 ·
so they say................ Have you took a ride with them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.