Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Banks or Edge

3K views 28 replies 26 participants last post by  gone6.0 
#1 ·
What's the thoughts on Banks vs Edge for the 6.0? I'd appreciate feedback from anyone who's used either.

Thanks,
Jerry

#4 ·
Both.....Junk

Look at the sponsors page and pick a real tuner who can tune to your specific needs and wants. Probably for cheaper than what they (banks-edge) want.

#8 ·
SCT>>>>> FTW. Use the search function and you will learn all you need to know about them. Its not by accident that most of us run an SCT on here.

#9 ·
I've never had a Banks....but I know one thing....I hate my Edge. It does nothing. I can't wait to sell it and get an SCT

#11 ·
I had an Edge...... and then I bought a new transmission.... the Edge is bad news for the 6.0...... save yourself the time and money and just do the SCT. Adam from first coast can hook you up..... Good Luck with your decision.... and if you do use one of the othere, I want to be tha first to say told ya sooooo

#12 ·
How did I know SCT was going to take cake? SCT with custom tunes is the love around here. Mainly because thats what our 6.0's love.

#14 ·
My truck had an Edge Juice Platinum w/ Attitude on it when I bought it. It sits on a shelf now for good reason.

If you decide you want an Edge, I'll make you a great deal!LOL

#18 ·
With what? You tune the FICM through the programmer or you do separate FICM tuning?

#17 ·
SCT hands down! edge/banks = sh*t :D

#19 ·
WOW,

I guess that settles that! Thanks everybody for the input.

#20 ·
LMAO

At least there is only one answer, no choosing necessary

#22 ·
you really stir the pot if you ask what custom tuner to use lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.