Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

i can't believe this tubo

13K views 80 replies 48 participants last post by  TRUBBS 
#1 ·
some how i moved enough stuff that i got this s500 to fit in the valley with a silver bullet 66 (s366) should be interesting when she's alive, hopefully i can spool it:doh: Auto part Wheel Automotive wheel system Vehicle Rim

Auto part Engine Machine Technology Metal

Engine Auto part Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive engine part

Auto part Engine Machine Machine tool Technology

Auto part Engine Vehicle Machine Steel

See less See more
#3 ·
Are you going to inject some propane in between the 66 and 500 to help it spool? hahahahahaha!

#4 ·
Holy chit thats alot of turbo. That is gonna take some work to spool. Thats for sure

#7 ·
Dude, I think Im going to have bad dreams about that Big a$$ ginormis turbo coming to get me.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

#8 ·
A 300 shot of nitrous ought to spool it lol. Man that's a lot of turbo!

#17 · (Edited)
blowby done did over 1000 on non mech. inj.

#20 ·
my bad i thought it was.:pointlaugh:

#22 ·
That looks killer!!!! Alot of turbo but i know you will get it going you always do lol. Congrats!!
Do you make all your own piping? I seen it all tact up looks good. I was thinking of doing all my own piping when I get the cash to do compounds.:D

#25 ·
#26 ·
holy crap.. thats alot of turbo.. :gun:. i want to see a video of this and also some boost numbers :ford:

#27 ·
Actually stripping the block right now to bring to the city to have it machined out 40 over. Yes we do all our own mock ups and welding, fitting etc. Tyler has a new women so haven't seen him in the garage now for a while LOL or its cause he moving but I'll blame it on the women. Lmao. The plan is to have it ready for aug 14 nhrda event. With the new elite parts.

#39 ·
Tyler has a new women so haven't seen him in the garage now for a while LOL or its cause he moving but I'll blame it on the women. Lmao. .
LOL!! Thanks pal....

Yeah I have been a wee bit busy lately. These trucks are definetly at the bottom of my priority list right about now for sure. I won't argue with that!

I will have to stop by after work one of these nights though and check her out for sure though! You need to post some pics of what you found in your tear down yesterday though.....those were pretty cool pics!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.