Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

TS results post here!!!

9K views 76 replies 36 participants last post by  JYFarmer 
#1 ·
For thoughs of us who couldnt make it post the results in this thread to keep up on please

I heard mike corsilli went 11.60 in his 6.4 crewcab :eek:

#7 ·
i heard you were a bit of a d!ck, deep stageing guys and and boiling there trans, any truth to this, on a side note congrats on the time, what do you guys have in the truck for parts

#9 ·
13.2 with a 13.5 qualifying. Broke out and a chick in a Cummins beat me hahaha it was a blast.

#73 ·
But she was consistent as hell !!! At least you didn't red light in the semi finals....:mad:

#12 ·
i AGREE, but mike probably shouldnt have been running pro street, but i do think he was hoping ot run low 11s or high 10s but at an event like that... its hard, they need another class really. Im in no way dogging mike, just how things go, i really think it was a misunderstanding...

#16 ·
Yea I know way did I want to screw anyone over but when you trip the first light he knows that signals that he was ready, and second off when the first light is lit up noone is allowed near the truck, third of all there is no reason to come back to where my truck was call ing me a piece of sh!t and all this stuff trying to fight me, honestly grow up and talk to me like a man, this has gotten way out of hand and yes they should have an index for trucks under 12.o there was no other choice but to run that

#20 ·
When the other driver came over raising hell, the track officials came over to try and calm him down. All the track officials also said Mike did nothing wrong. Other than someone making an a$$ of himself because he can't deal with loosing because he made a mistake, it was a good day.

#22 ·
Ill try to get the video up, I talked to al of the officials afterwards just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong and every single one of them agreed wth me, hellthey even said that when he tripped the firsst light you are not allowed to have anyone near the truck, but his team was cleaning the tires, so obviously he was not ready so don't stage

#25 ·
with nhrda they have auto start so when there are three out of four bulbs light it counts down and anywere between 4-7 secs the tree drops. so we always tell guys dont lite the first bulb unless your ready, especially if you have big chagers to lite, congrats on third place,

how many prostreeet trucks were there

#26 ·
well if thats the case, its bull ####, worst part is on compd is how fast they were to jump on mike saying he burned him down, sounds to me like it was the other guys fault, i wasnt there so its hard but oh well its all said and done.

#27 ·
Nobody said he burned him down...a burn down would be if Meachum was fully staged and up on boost and Mike had NOT staged.
Powerstrokenunkie...deep stage means you go in untill you turn off the top pre stage bulb. If you're gonna had an opinion...learn the terminology.

#29 ·
Dirk...I'd love to see you tell Meachum to go #### himself...that guy makes me look like a midget.

Y'all can read my posts on Compd about how things have been done for years...no need to post it all again here but the intent of how things are done is to put on a show for the crowd. Some guys need time to spool up...the quicker spoolin guys always give them time.
When Mike ran Seth he did just that...as it should be.

#30 ·
My opinion is he should have treated Meachum like he treated Seth...and not turned his second bulb on untill Meachum was spooled.
Was Mike wrong by the rules ?
No...he was not.
It wasn't cool to kick on the auto start though. I think he knows now and I doubt it would happen again.
Hell...Phillip gave Seth over an hour last night to try to make the finals just so there would be a race for the people still there. He didn't have to do that and the final had 5000 bucks on the line. That's how those guys treat each other and they expect new guys to show that same respect.
We had maybe 8-10 pro street trucks yesterday...the crowd wants to see races...not time outs and single passes. The old guys know that...and want to put on a show...that's why the give a little extra time when needed on the line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.