Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

35/14.50 mud grappler

2K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  Cat_Rebel 
#1 ·
Hey guys I was thinking about gettin these tires next wondering wat size lift I would need to run I already have the x spring plow package up front and 2 inch add a leaf in the rear the wheels are 16/10 with -24 mm offset I'm running 315/75/16 now jw wat you guys think

#7 ·
See I think that sounds awsome lol plus I'm putting an 8 inch custom stack on my truck as we speak lol so that's gona give me a lot of noise

#13 ·
He aparently knows that those tires and stack are loud. But he asked a question about tire clearence. "Different strokes for different folks"

I do know that you couldnt pay me to run Mud Grapplers or a stack on my daily driver. But they do look cool.

#9 ·
Haha ya I know I don't use the sliding window ever but my buddy has a duramax with stakes and its not that bad but. I still wana run them mud grapplers I just don't know if I need to lift it to run them cause of how wide they are

#14 ·
Ya the front spring made it sit bull dog pretty bad probably like 3 inch ovr stock height I had to put the 2 inch in the rear to level it our but thanks man I guess if I have to I can just trim the bumper up some more lol

#16 ·
Ya I just went and looked at my truck I see what your talking about now Alrite that isn't to bad then . I'm gona let these terra grapplers wear out before I do anything. I still have probably 20k to go on them I was just pondering ideas. And thanks for giving me an answer instead of giving me a hard time about wat tire I was looking at getting lol

#18 ·
they will prolly rub the leafs do they make a 13.50 they prolly wouldnt rub so bad then ive run about 6 sets of mud grapplers and i love em they ride smooth and only one set i have had took weights to balance them out

#20 ·
Superlift has a 2 inch shackle lift you think if I did that I would have enough clerance or should I just get the 13.50s and I have -24mm offset wheels I know that changes wat size tire you can run

#24 ·
The only thing to do to keep them from rubbing the leafs is a more offset wheel or a set of wheel spacers.

I had a set of 36-15.50 on a 04 F350 with 8in lift. Clearence was not a problem at all. But with a -25 wheel they rubbed real bad. Ended up going with a 16x12 and -50 offset.

#22 ·
why? i love my mud grapplers im on my 3rd set and i got 30k out of my last set driving some pretty nasty oilfield roads and this set looks like i might get 40k. 3 guys i work with switched from the ever so amazing toyo m/t to mud grapplers cause they are cheaper and hold up better off road. you will get used to the noise i think it sounds awesome and it gets peoples attention too. Also ive never been stuck with the tires they go through anything!

#25 ·
35x14.50 will clear with a 4" lift but will rub on the springs at full crank. BTW if you actually ask Hallas about the Mud Grappler he would spend about 5+ mins telling you what he really thinks of them. The only reason he ran them on his red dually was because Nitto gave him a fre set. If it wasn't for that he said he would have still be running Swamper TSL Radials.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.