Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

cummins kill

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  !!!PainTrain!!! 
#1 ·
I was sitting at a stop light the other day when I saw a huff of black smoke roll past my passenger side window and looked back to see an A series cummins with 3 high school kids in it rolling smoke at me. I blew a little back and headed down a side street where I proceeded to gain on them by leaps and bounds. I beat them off the line by 5 to 6 truck lengths twice. Goes to show that smoke aint power. I felt pretty good about my ol truck for no more than I have done to it.

#4 ·
thanks. it was kind of nice seeing some of my work and money paying off and to see the look on their faces when I was ready to go off the third stop light and they decided it was a good time to change directions.

#8 ·
LOL. I was Dodge raced by some D*ickbag in a Hemi yesterday. Apparently he didn't realize that my wife's PowerStroke is pretty peppy. After I pulled way away from him and was slowing down to turn into a business I was headed to, he flew by still standing on it making noise, but not much else.

#15 ·
thanks man... my dad and I are trying to get this thing into being a kinda sleeper with a possible forced injection package... He enjoyed our last build of a 67 stang we just have to get a building built and rt now Im putting some coin in my 6.0L... So it will be a slow process

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.