Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Last Night's Pull

3K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  worm5932 
#1 ·
First time ever, ended up 4th went 303.9 and was only 6ft from first. Still dont have a tune on it and waiting on a built trans.

#3 ·
Nice! What class were you pulling in?

#4 ·
Thanks, Ive got swamps 400/200's now on the stock tde1 programing. Want to get everything dialed in with the 200's then step up to 4or 600's hopefully. This was what they called local street diesel. Basically its a 8,000lb class anything goes as long as it has plates and a current registration, no hanging weights however which put me 1200lbs under the limit. I didnt even think about throwing them in the bed.:doh:

#17 ·
This was what they called local street diesel. Basically its a 8,000lb class anything goes as long as it has plates and a current registration, no hanging weights however
:poke: No one can complain about stuff like that if there aren't rules against it. There is an organization here in KY that is pretty much 8500# Diesel truck, 26" hitch, RWYB other than that, it's mostly off the street trucks up to 2.6 trucks that run with them and they complain when a 3.0 truck shows up and puts it on them :blah:.

-Michael

#9 ·
I let out of it because in our drivers meeting they said not to blow out the end of the track or you will be dq'd and that there would be a pull off if more than one took it out the end. Well after the 3rd truck went out they anounced that they were going to run a floating finish line. To say the least I was mad. I can look on the bright side I was the only one to coast over the FP mark haha.

#7 ·
Nice pull man. Can't wait till you've got a chip on that thing, it's gonna roll out!

#12 ·
good pull but.....guys like you make the stock class pretty tough for stock trucks..........but id do it if i had it so maybe im just envious!!

#21 ·
Def fun! Never know what you will have to pull against.

If you pull in a sanctioned event and are legal, its kind of a handicap to run a powerstroke. To run 2.8 you better bring some ponies. Unless the bottle is legal , in that case its not THAT much handicap anymore.:D

But, most dont allow it. Besides, it feels like the whole truck is gonna explode when you spray hooked to a sled.

#22 ·
I know, I was just explaing to the others why Im pulling in the class that I am. I would love to see WNY Pro Farm Pullers open up a class such as super street.

#23 ·
i was only saying that cause the first time i pulled the guy who won trailered his truck in, took off the weight bar and i didnt see any license plates like the rules said.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.