Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Reseting TPMS

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  6.7Scorpion 
#1 ·
I put some 20" RBP wheels on my truck with 35x12.5 Nitto Dune Grapplers and I cant seem to get my Low Tire Pressure Light to come off, is there a way that I can reset for the new pressures or even get the TPMS turned off from Ford?

#4 ·
put regular valve stems in and put all the sensors in the spare then your light should go off

#5 ·
Won't work, the sensors need the motion of the wheel turning to activate. If they are like the previous years. Pretty much stuck with it.

#7 ·
my ford dealer did it for me twice when mine went off with aftermarket wheels and tires, i dont see why they are saying they cant??

it requires an electronic tool and you have to pump the brakes, turn on the key then off and something else before it resets. then the tiny unicorn comes out of your tire

#10 ·
my low tire pressure light came on last night... checked all the tires and thought it might have just been because it cooled down a lot. checked again this morning light was still on and all the tires had between 50-55 but i saw max cold was 80 so i put about 72 in the fronts and 64 in the rears... lights still on though??

#13 ·
actually about a mile down the road after i started driving it went off!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.