Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

You Guys May Have Forgotten.... (Foose/Deere)

3K views 46 replies 36 participants last post by  ckbed 
#1 ·

Guess he finished it...

Discuss.

See less See more
#4 ·
I think all the extra stuff is pretty nice. He should have used the OG deer colors and scheme. And the turf tires need to go. Also not a fan of the belly pan. It would look so much better as a trycycle.

#9 ·
Gandy would be the ONE and ONLY to like it. You old man LOL

IMO it's hideous. I wouldn't put it in my shed if it was givin to me. Rather sell it and make a quick buck(s)

#17 ·
Gandy would be the ONE and ONLY to like it.
Look again. :poke:

I'm not the only one. :pointlaugh:

You old man LOL
If in your next 35 years, you are fortunate enough to have seen/done the things I have...........you will have lived a very good life. :D

#15 ·
For what it was built for it's pretty damn good. It wasn't built to be put in a field and worked. It was built as a rolling ad for John Deere, and it is going to accomplish that. I kinda like it. Few things i could see being changed, but I wasn't the one payed to build it.

#16 ·
1st expression= What the fuk.

2nd expression= That's uglier than a pan of guts.

Foose does some bad azz stuff but this is a FAIL on tractors.

#23 ·
i think you guys are missing the point of the build by Foose. Yes the original looks better for using it as a tractor purpose and overall, it does look better. But Foose was asked to build it for a reason, for ads and public showings. Not to work in a field. This is just a publicity thing. Companies do it all the time. Have something built just for the hell of it to get the name out there more.

I know a lot of y'all don't like the look, but the tractor was built for a specific reason and it accomplished what Deere and Foose set out to do. It got people talking about it.

#31 ·
To quote Wedding Crashers for a moment...

Rule #6:

"It draws attention, but in a negative way... Draw attention to yourself... but on your own terms"

I think you missed the part where advertising campaigns seek to draw POSITIVE attention to a brand or product. Some people say good, bad, either way it's good for PR.... but ah, no. For instance, look at all the attention BP is getting lately.

Good for BP?

:hehe:

#24 ·
Paul Teutul Jr. must have been a consultant on that project.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.