Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

List the FREE or CHEAP mods

29K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Arisley 
#1 ·
I haven't been able to find a thread on free or cheap mods so I thought I would start one. 7.3, 6.0, 6.4 and the 6.7 if there has been any figured out.

#3 ·
Yes I know, but you know as well as I do that there are a few free and cheap mods out there, like the bb mod, and the zoodad mod. So I figured I would start this thread to see what people have or have come up with.

#4 ·
ccv mod

#6 ·
no one

#10 ·
WTH is a hutch and harpoon?

#12 ·
Check out the links I posted. Hutch mod is prepump fuel mods to stop air from getting into the fuel system from the very start of things. First developed by a Diesel Enthusiast known as Hutch in Agusta, the mod became so famous it is known as the Hutch mod.

The Harpoon is simply cutting off the fuel tank vent in the tank flush or close to flush with the body of the tank. This lets you fill up a lot faster, you don't have to baby those last five gallons in. It was developed by a Diesel Enthusiast known as Maroon Harpoon, a member of this sight and many others. This mod became so famous it is known as the Harpoon Mod.
Welcome to guzzle's In-tank Hutch Mod Web Page

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.