Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Powersmoker Test N Tune Fuel Only Hoodstack Vids

5K views 40 replies 21 participants last post by  daryl4412 
#1 ·
Met Brian at the local track Friday night. He just made some fuel only passes testing out tunes for the sled pull that was tonight which was sadly canceled. (Its alright though we got it set-up and ready to go on the trailer for the make-up next weekend!) It was hot and humid too in the 90s till around 10. Here are a few videos I took. He has some more in cab he took I am sure he will add.

By the way the hoodstack is awesome. Especially seeing and hearing one on a nasty 7.3.

#9 ·
I'd hate to be slower than him, you wouldn't be able to see. way cool on the stack tho'

#19 ·
Not sure on the egts. Probably pegged the guage as always. I really need to get a dataloger

Would love to see this truck run some 6's on fuel with twins... I'm just sayin...
That would be nice.

Your truck only gets better Brian! Sounds and looks amazing!
I should post the vids I have of your wastegates shooting fire under your truck ;)

Hell yeah!

#16 ·
Your truck only gets better Brian! Sounds and looks amazing!
I should post the vids I have of your wastegates shooting fire under your truck ;)

#20 ·
Good job out there buddy, sorry i couldn't make it but i will next time, see you tomorrow at the shop

#21 ·
how did you mount the camera in the cab. lol i am goin to used mine for a data logger lol.

#23 ·
I was thinkin duct tape the camera to the helmet lol

#25 ·
It seems like it may be a GoPro camera. They used them all throughout the diesel power challenge. Records HD video and is all hard drive so you just record and than plug into the computer to upload. I have thought about one for a while now.
Click the pic for link

**hopefully no one is offended that I posted a non-sponsor, but it's a direct link to the manufacturer site**

#29 ·
Brian the truck is Awesome and looks like it is running good. Sounds Sweet, the hood stack is sick.

#31 ·
What do you mean how? Everyone that drag races runs in 4wd if their truck is a 4x4.

#33 ·
i guess im confused..........im thinkin about headin to the 1/8 mile track soon. should i run in 4hi to keep from spinnin like crazy? i thought that was real hard on stuff??

#35 ·
4wd hi, boosted launch. When the light turns green push the pedal thru the firewall.

#38 ·
there are guys on here doin' 130+mph in 4wd, it will handle it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.