Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Are you happy with your 6.7?

• No...Wish I held off on the purchase.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Current 6.7 owners....Are you happy?

7K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  JimTJr 
#1 ·
Just thought I would post a poll for all current 6.7 owners to get a feel for what % of you guys are happy. :ford:

#14 ·
So guy asked this same question to the enginner when they were at my local dealer. Apparently the Urea doesnt start injecting until after the motor is to operating temp, so that would give the heater time to thaw the urea....

Im pretty sure this same question was asked...

#16 ·
But your driving that thing and should always be a little low right :evil

which would leave room for expansion if it happened...

If i lived where it was that cold, i would Buy a sweater for my urea tank,as in some kind of insulated rap for it!

But in Florida I doubt i will have that problem ;)

#30 ·
That's cool, I would like to think that it wouldn't be an issue. It would be pretty crappy for Ford to forget to take that into consideration! LOL

I also am glad to see that there are only 4 owners who are "OK with it" and dozens and dozens that are VERY HAPPY... I am quite sure I'll be in that category when I get mine.

#20 ·
i drive 2 of them for work, a lariat 350 and an xl 550. they are INCREDIBLE machines. i really like every aspect of the trucks, the power and overall driving characteristics are great. the interiors are very well thought out, and even the xl is a decent and comfortable interior.

#22 ·
Love It. Trying to get used to slowing it down into a corner. I'm alittle to use to my Lightning that's was only 3k lbs. It sure does have power to get it moving. I still can get over the torque it has when accelerating from 45-60mph. For such a small turbo it hauls the mail!

#23 ·
I have to agree with all of you on the overall performance and comfort. However I'm at 10,000 miles and it's seems to have stopped getting faster. But anymore it seems moody, meaning sometimes you floor it and it will flat move other times it seems to not pull as hard. I do know that racing an SCT tuned 6.0 ( exhaust , intake , and 120 hp tune) that I can walk away from him until about 75 mph going up a steep grade

#24 ·
I have to agree with all of you on the overall performance and comfort. However I'm at 10,000 miles and it's seems to have stopped getting faster. But anymore it seems moody, meaning sometimes you floor it and it will flat move other times it seems to not pull as hard. I do know that racing an SCT tuned 6.0 ( exhaust , intake , and 120 hp tune) that I can walk away from him until about 75 mph going up a steep grade
With your stock 6.7???

#25 ·
I have to call BS on that one. I have raced my brother's 6.7 with my 6.0 on a 70 hp tow tune and they are dead even. Both trucks are configured exactly alike with the exception of his 3.55 gears to my 3.73. From a dead stop to over 75 mph he has not been able to pull more than a fender on me.

I think somebody in the 6.0 is playing with you!

#26 ·
I'm not joking, his truck is a crew cab long bed , mine is a crew cab short bed. And from a 30 mph roll I can pull half a truck and hold that on him. 65-70 he starts to pass.by 75 he's pulling away. Ive wondered if he's playing with me but I'm guessing not by the smoke and sound of the truck. Remember my last truck was an 05 CCSB with gearhead tunes. We will try and do it again and get in on video.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.