Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Republic Tires?

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  ~NASTYSTROKER96~ 
#1 ·
My little sister was ran off the road about a week ago and slashed a hole in the sidewall of one of her tires. My dad likes the look of the Toyos on my truck but they are on back order. He stopped by a tire shop in Seguin and they tried to sell him a Republic Tire, my dad said it looked more aggressive than Toyos and he thinks my sister would like them, and of course they're cheaper. The problem is I can't find anything about them on the internet. Does anyone have any experience with them, or any knowledge about them?

#2 ·
I finally found a picture of them, they're made by Goodyear and they have only been making them for about 8 months. I still haven't found much info on them.

#4 ·
Wonder what the price is on those... I have a buddy who just got a set of Federal Couragia M/T's and there sharp looking tires.. Think the price of them isnt bad either... Heres the link to them

FEDERAL Couragia M/T Couragia Adventure Series

#5 ·
The price isn't bad, but he wants more info on them before putting them on his 16 year old daughters truck.

#6 ·
i have them and i think they are pretty good. i have about 15000 miles on them and there is still plenty tread left. i have been through alot of mud with them

#7 ·
That's good to hear that someone has them, lol i am having alot of trouble finding good info on them

#9 ·
Goodyear makes them
the Dunlop unit distributes them
the Fierce line started as a Kelly line in 2006, was spun off into it's own brand in '07
the whole line got overhauled in the last year..
then when Goodyear killed all the private label stuff off in last December (Republic, Lee, Star) the Fierce line took it's place.

they're an OK tire for the money..
I don't sell many, I sell more Dura-Trac's and Silent Armors than anything.. guys around here either buy Goodyear, Cooper or Toyo, period.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.