Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

11r16's Installed**pics***

4K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  cntryguy23 
#1 ·
amazingly there's no body rub, except for the front bumper which came off today for the new bumpers mounts to be fabbed.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
LOVE it! Some HD headlights would look amazing on that beast...

#6 ·
thanx guys, i love these tires and the way they make the truck look. the new front bumper is not too far from armor plating! the mounting frame for it weighs in at just shy of 80 lbs, and the main part of the bumper is around 50-60 lbs so far and thats not including the tubing thats goin on top.

#8 ·
:evil $250 for the set :evil sold my 285's and bought these from a local guy, fronts have about 65% and rears are around 90%. otherwise i have seen them online from $450-$1475

#10 ·
they are 38's

#14 ·
yep they are factory steelies, no excessive bulge on the sidewalls or anything either. i got 4" of lift on mine and it is close, like i said either i had to trim the front bumper or build a new one and i was already in the process of my ricer killer!

#17 ·
Mine used to grab at about 13 wide, way before full lock. It was so bad that if i wasnt giving it throttle and starting a turn from a stop that one of the lugs on the tire would grab the spring and keep the truck from rolling. But now that i have my 12" wide wheels it doesnt touch the springs, just the corner of the bumper now :doh: But im going to be making my own offroad bumper so im not to worried about that :D

#19 ·
mines not bad, its just before full lock that they actually touch

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.