Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Droid X...

36K views 608 replies 45 participants last post by  06powerstroke 
#1 ·
#7 ·
x2 very curious.

I haven't really looked into the Droid X specs other than what people have been saying, sounds pretty sweet. Not sure how I would like the non physical keyboard though. I'm sure I would get used to it but I use my physical keyboard 10:1 compared to the virtual one. And only times I use the virtual ones is to see if I can somehow get to a point where I like using it.

#16 ·
I'm supposed to be getting one. I've been e-mailing a corporate account rep (I get discount with verizon becuase my company uses verizon for corporate cell phones), and she's supposed to place the order tomorrow sometime.

This will be quite a jump. My first phone was a Nokia 5165, currently on my 2nd Nokia 6010. att finally ticked me off for the last time. So I decided to make the jump to a fancy phone when I switch.

#18 ·
Can't wait. It should be awesome, one of my best friends girlfriend works at Verizon and they're freaking sweet. Got a sneak peak :) They will be awesome, I hate the keyboard on my original droid thats the main reason I want one. Theyre a smidge bigger than the original think in length but they are really slim and light.Think its a 4.3in screen, but its crystal clear and fast as crap. But Garrett as far as I know the PDAnet will work around it, thats what im planning on doing, I've been tethering for a couple weeks and it's awesome. I won't give them 20 extra bucks if I don't have to lol.
But supposedly theres another phone coming out in August thats going to be good too, thats all they would say and I didnt have time to wrangle it out of them lol, but I just can't imagine anything topping this for awhile but who knows now.

#24 ·
Jeez, is there a new phone coming out like every week that's better than the previous weeks phone... So far my 3gs has been able to do everything I've ever needed to do.... Besides get service in rural areas... stupid Att.. LOL

#26 ·
I like the front side of the Droid X, but I hate that bump on the back side. I wish my screen was that big on my HTC Incredible.

I like the HTC Android phones more than the Motorola's though.. something about the "SenseUI" instead of Motoblur or whatever, idk.

Sticking with my Incredible until a new phone comes out that really blows my Incredible away. IMO, the only thing the X has on the Incredible is the screen size.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.