Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

How about recomendations for 750-800 hp

40K views 44 replies 23 participants last post by  alwil 
#1 ·
Since we all know that all you need to get 500-550 hp is a SCT tuner, intake, exhaust, and a 64 mm turbo, sometimes a 62mm...lets hear some idea of what it would take to make 750-800hp on fuel, and be a daily driver.

Yes this is what I wanted my truck to make in the first place, but since I seem BUY before I research, let's hear what people has to say...besides: "Put a Cummins in it", and "Can't be done."

Shawn and Tyler seem to be the only guy's that can build a daily driver with this much pizzaz in a 6.0L...so??? is it just the addition of a 62/70 over a S400?? along with PFM tuning??

#2 ·
i want to c a response on this, industrial injection and innovative have that super badazz twin kit, that and some big hybrids im sure would be in the ballpark:ford:

#5 ·
PFM tuning along with a little CRE (Canadian ******* Engineering) and some Pixie dust, don't forget the pixie dust. I know you fellas up north have Pixie dust, stop holding out on the rest of us.

whats the combo 62/70 and S400 with 225cc (or will 190's be enough) then all your supporting mods and tuning along with FICM tuning to smooth things out a bit?

oh and Canadian sourced pixie dust...

#7 ·
If I ever own another 6.0, it will get a supercharger (F1C, or F2 cog driven from the crank), and a big single turbo, or possibly supercharged with true twins. It will have twin hpops, & big conventional injectors. I've got a plan worked out to fit the SC in the valley where the oil cooler & filter & intake manifold inlet usually reside. Obviously $$$$ will be involved if I ever get around to it, but we'll see how it goes. That would be my personal favorite approach if it were my goal

#17 ·
#11 ·
Don't forget about your head studs and forged/billet rods.:eek:

#12 ·
keep the charger under 80mm. thats my recomendation. wheels kinda heavy for a good dd. i like the 62/70 over 74 or 75mm s400. my 83 wont light really without nitrous. but your honestly going to need spray to get around 700+ on a streetable setup. i made 792 with plenty of room available for spray on my 62/70 over 474.

#26 ·
Yup, it's called a 6.4. LOL

Iirc, a couple of people looked into it but it just wasn't worth the effort with the 6.4 being so closely related. Just assume swap a 6.4 in there.

#30 ·
With the 225's I'm up to 700 on fuel, with the 340's just over 800. The 225's with the twins can tow and daily drive no problem, biggest proof of this is when I towed tyler to diesel power challange in salt lake city 3 years ago, 12,500lbs for 28 hrs, up hooked the trailer and went 11.67@118 at the challange and then towed him back to canada.

#31 ·
That's friggin' sic.

#37 ·
Thanks guys, I'm goin to be building a 06 dually for a guy here soon, I'll keep ya posted as the build progresses. He wants 550-600hp towing power and 750 with a little spray. Hopefully I can get him what he wants

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.