Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

FCDP Ranger Videos from Commerce,GA NHRDA

2K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  Jeff @ Spartan 
#1 ·
Here are the videos from this weekend. And yes, the door did pull open LOL, the tech guy opened it and I guess it didnt get closed back all the way. All of the crew guys, Joel,George and Matt did a great job yesterday getting it prepped for the passes and Adam H is doing a great job, especially for it still being so new to him, he is finding his groove quickly. There is still an over rev issue that needs to be fixed and its eating up some ET and MPH, but overall we had a great time and it was nice to meet all of you that stopped by and talked with us. On the 9.87 video I got a bit excited and didn't get a shot of the board, but I will post a copy of the slip.

the backup run (think its 2% for a backup)

Adam H doing a long burnout LOL

Hopefully Phillip will post up some pictures when he gets them done. Thanks again Phil.

#5 ·
Paint a stripe on the side wall of the slicks.

You can see it porpoising a little off the launch. Slowing down the nose coming up by the struts first before you move the top 4link bar up a hole. The back end plants nicely, but if it bottoms out and bounces off the tire that won't be too good. I forget what Adam H said it had for a rear spring rate. Might need to go a little stiffer.

You have got it coming up on the tire right away. That's good. Dead hooking would probably slow you down.

#10 ·
Nice job guys. Congrats on the runs and getting the ranger dialed in.

#13 ·
That thing is scooting. Hate I missed this weekend. Good work guys.

#14 ·
Looks like ya'll have some more in it, those were some pretty smoke free runs.

#16 ·
ya that cummins is making some smoke, if they could clean it up they might have a chance. Looks good that 6 leaker looks real good!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.