Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

NOVA GTG Roll Call

4K views 50 replies 14 participants last post by  Rubenk 
#1 · (Edited)
OK Folks doing a roll for the list need a head count. Copy and add your name to the list. Also here is my an address near me and my cell hit me up anytime. You gonna have to call me when you get near. July 24th anytime after 10am come on in.

540-424-8809

1455 Stafford Market Pl
Stafford, VA 22556

RescueF250
Boobin
HeavyAssault ?
Sniper32
Casper7.3
JLasher2244
LowFlying7Three
Steve2001F250
Rubenk
Vapstroke
Magnum PD???
LIVNLRN
Fasttimez
HawgDoc ?
BushWaKD ?
Woodduck96 ?
Fasttimez

See less See more
#5 ·
OK Folks doing a roll for the list need a head count. Copy and add your name to the list. Also here is my an address near me and my cell hit me up anytime. You gonna have to call me when you get near.

540-424-8809

1455 Stafford Market Pl
Stafford, VA 22556

RescueF250
Boobin
HeavyAssault ?
Sniper32
Casper7.3
JLasher2244
LowFlying7Three
Steve2001F250
Rubenk
Vapstroke
Magnum PD???
LIVNLRN
Fasttimez
HawgDoc ?
BushWaKD ?
Woodduck96 ?
Fasttimez
Post up the Date and Time
I know it has been discussed in other posts but it should be in this post.
I should be able to make it unless I yank my injectors out and will be out of a truck.

#6 ·
Im still good for it, should get the truck back Monday or Tuesday. Might have some work to do if you have some tools and a jack. if not i can bring them

#9 ·
ok so around 10 on the 24th. sounds like a plan to me. I know LIVNLRN LowFlyin and myself are gonna convoy, over.

We are in Harrisonburg if anyone wants to link up.

#18 ·
I actually discovered that the problem wasn't the injectors, it was a couple of bad o-rings on the bottom side near the injector nozzle. They were burnt real bad and obviously letting the fuel get contaminated in some way ie pressure variance from the combustion chamber or something. The guy I sold them to has not mentioned the same problem. I am happy it was that and not something worse.

#22 ·
i'm sure of four from the richmond area.. me, boomer,fasttimz, heavy assult.

#23 ·
I can get hot dogs n burgers or shall we convoy out for food ? What yall wanna do, we can still go up to Ford if yall want to. Summer duck drag should be going on that day as well not sure what though, maybe look around for a car show to raid lol, thinking some ideas for us.

#28 ·
There is a bachelor party for a friend of mine and I should go to that. Won't be anything hardcore though. Unless yall convince me otherwise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.