Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Another 6.4 pull!

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  TheFinalStroke 
#1 ·
Didn't take video of the truck by itself but got a link to the one of the whole class. Tried yet a different gear. I think this is going to be the right gear we just need to find some more HP to run it. This whole process so far has taught us a lot about this truck. I think based on this pull we got the chassis to do what it is supposed to. Pulled flat and not one single bounce or front end chatter. Guy said it drive just awesome now.

We have made no tuning changes to this truck since Eric @ Innovative got the first set in it. Now I think we have the fuel and the truck chassis to start trying to fine tune this setup. Hopefully here in the next week or so we can get this thing in for some custom dyno tuning and see if there is more power in this motor. We just need to find more power!!

Anyways here is the video of the last pull, Guy pulls around the 5 min mark.

#13 ·
where abouts in michigan are ya? im about an hour north of detroit would love to see this thing pull

#15 ·
We are not in Michigan. We are in Wisconsin. I guess I assumed the other poster may have been going to the UP and traveling through WI. He could get a pull in on the way.

#16 ·
What kind of suspension mods did he do on the front end? I pulled last week-end and had horrible front end bouncing. I was wondering how to get rid of it

#18 ·
Looks like they needed more weight in that sled, most of the trucks in the class were making pretty lite work of that sled. But either way 320 is great any day especially when your still trying to get the kinks out. Great pull and great job

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.