Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

got 2nd

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  powerstrokenstang 
#1 ·
had a pretty good run. should have downshifted at the end but i wanted to see if it would spin out in 3rd w/ the 4.56's. also forgot to turn the pump on for the w/a ic:doh:, it actually boiled all the water out of the ic and was steaming out the ice box:eek:

#5 ·
oh yea who at madison beat you normaly its always jus stock diesels up there or some guy with a edge in a d max or somin

#6 ·
mike hartman, pulls in my 2.8 class. its a dmax, over 900 to the wheels...

#9 ·
correct:pointlaugh:

looken good for not turning on the air to water.

how are you likeing the 4.56's?
i am really liking them so far. that track always hooks real hard and the r's got to about 3300.

#10 ·
Yeah and if your on the street and don't have ice in it, make sure you run the pump anyway. When Jon was here looking at my truck I kept the pump running almost constantly and after every other hard pass I'd make on the street it was back to the house to pull the drain while the garden hose filled it with the pump running.

That air is plenty hot when it gets compressed to 35, 40, 50+ psi. Charles's law

-Michael

#11 ·
ya i would have liked to know jus how hot the air was at about 50psi.

#12 ·
Just install a temp sensor before the air to water

-Michael

#13 ·
lol i cant ever even manage to look at the boost or egt guage.

#14 ·
thats the first time in the laast 5 years ive missed that pull im realy mad because ive never seen you or a 900hp d max there either that sucks i loved watchin your truck go down the track at front royal

#15 ·
you may have seen the dmax, he had been having trans problems and it wouldn shift. hes got it right now, when that thing dont shift it doesnt look like 900 but when it does look out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.