Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Had the windows retinted - LIMO baby!!

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Choupique108 
#1 ·
My tint was peeling off in one spot on my drivers side front window. I took it back to the tint shop and they warrantied the tint for me (4 years later). I had 20% (medium) on the front two windows and 20% over the top of the factory tinted glass on the rear two doors and back slider. I loved how dark the back doors were. So when I took it in to get the drivers window redone, I ended up going to 5% (limo) on the front two doors and a 5% eyebrow across the top of the front windshield. Looks much better!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
what about the front windshield? i got 5% all around and 30% on my front n looks sick?

#6 ·
i have had double layer limo with a layer of legal on my past 6 trucks.
i LOVE it!
most of my driving is in the dark (4:30am to work, 7pm home) then 8hr drives home to austin from baton rouge and have no problems seeing out.

only 11 tickets! none is 2009 or 2010...yet ha

#8 ·
When I bought my truck, the front windows were tinted dark. Could not deal with it. Had to remove it from the front windows.

#9 ·
i love dark windows. i have limo over the factory on the rear and 15% on the front with a 5% brow thats 10'' down. I want to go darker but its hard enough to get an inspection sticker as it is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.