Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6" tips and headset

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  gasgrunt88 
#1 ·
Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a dual wall 6" tip for a 4" exhaust?

Another question, just got an IPod and I have the factory headset which does not have the auxiliary plug and don't really want to spend the money on an aftermarket one right now, is there some type of adapter I could buy to make it work? Thanks

#2 ·
lots of companies make the tip your looking for, just post up in the vendors section (or maybe some will see it here)

for the HU, does yours have the AUX button on it? If so then you need to buy an addon module that will give you RCA inputs, or sometimes direct to iPod. I am not sure if there is one for the 03, I see some listed for 04-09 http://www.oemautosound.com/pc-192-86-frd04-aux-ford-2004-2009-input-adapter-aux-button.aspx but not sure of the differences.

#4 ·
check with Pure diesel power, garretts got some awsome pricing on tips and exhaust right now.....

#5 ·
I don't know if you have a tape deck, I do in my '02. I just got a cassette adapter and run my Ipod through that. Sure its not as easy as just having the auxilary port but it works. The sound quality is also better than those that send the Ipod signal through the radia.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.